Our Chile Pequin Crosses are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. Our crosses are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Crosses make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. We offer our Pequin Crosses both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- The crosses are 18" Tall
- All our wreaths are hand-made in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our wreaths, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Wreaths
- Just like a ristra, this cross is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Tuesday-Friday.
We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes.
Please use a physical address when checking out. You can place your order now and request to have it put on hold for a later date.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses.
Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Wednesdays and Fridays.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 635-4680 to place your order on hold.
Any changes (hold requests, upgraded shipping, substitutions, address changes) must be made by 4pm MST on Monday before your order is shipped out.