Our Chile Pequin Wreaths are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. Our wreaths are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Wreaths make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. We offer our Pequin Wreaths both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- Wreaths come in three widths (these are approximate) - 8" 10" and 13"
- All our wreaths are hand-made in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our wreaths, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Wreaths
- Just like a ristra, this wreath is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Tuesday-Friday.