Give your house that uniquely New Mexican feel that only a Hatch Chile Ristra can offer! Our Ristras are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried Sandia (Hot) Hatch Chile. Ristras are said to confer good luck and good health on a household and can be used throughout the year to make your homemade red chile sauce as well! We ship both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- Sandia Ristras come in 6 sizes ranging from 6 inches to 3 feet in length (these are approximate)
- All our Sandia Ristras are hand-tied in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our ristras, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our ristras
- In the traditional style, this ristra is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Tuesday-Friday.
We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes.
Please use a physical address when checking out. You can place your order now and request to have it put on hold for a later date.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses.
Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Wednesdays and Fridays.
Email us at email@example.com or call (575) 635-4680 to place your order on hold.
Any changes (hold requests, upgraded shipping, substitutions, address changes) must be made by 4pm MST on Monday before your order is shipped out.