Hatch Chile Powder can be used in many different dishes to add a spicy and flavorful kick. Here are some ways you can use chili powder:
- Sprinkle it on roasted vegetables: Toss your favorite vegetables with a little oil and chile powder, and roast them in the oven for a flavorful side dish.
- Add it to soups and stews: Chile powder can add depth and complexity to soups and stews. Try adding it to chili (you know, the one with beans), tomato soup, or lentil soup.
- Use it as a meat rub: Mix chile powder with other spices and rub it on chicken, beef, or pork before grilling or roasting.
- Sprinkle it on popcorn: For a spicy twist on a classic snack, sprinkle some chile powder on your popcorn. Throw in some honey for some sweet!
- Use it in marinades: Mix chile powder with oil, vinegar, and other spices to make a flavorful marinade for meats and vegetables.
Order your Hatch Chile Powder from us! Click below for all of our powders and spices.