***Due to Covid-19 we will only be shipping Ristras/Wreaths/Crosses on Thursdays***
Our Chile Pequin Crosses are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. Our crosses are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Crosses make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. We offer our Pequin Crosses both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- The crosses are 18" Tall
- All our wreaths are hand-made in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our wreaths, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Wreaths
- Just like a ristra, this cross is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Our crosses ship from our warehouse in Albuquerque, NM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Please opt for expedited shipping if your order is time sensitive as economy shipping can take over a week to some locations