THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR RISTRAS MADE WITH THE 2020 CROP. PRE-ORDERS WILL START TO SHIP IN THE OCTOBER/NOVEMBER TIME FRAME. YOU ARE CHARGED AT THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Our Chile Pequin Crosses are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. Our crosses are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Crosses make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. We offer our Pequin Crosses both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- The crosses are 18" Tall
- All our wreaths are hand-made in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our wreaths, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our Wreaths
- Just like a ristra, this cross is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it