- 1 pie crust mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Roasted Hatch Green Chile
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage
- 1 1/2 cup add ins (We recommend bacon, spinach, onions, mushrooms)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Green Chile Sausage Quiche
Preheat your over to 375.
- Follow the instructions for your pie crust mix. Line your pan with the pie crust and blind bake your pie crust.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, whole milk, and heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer on high for 1 minute.
- Add your choice of add-ins, cheddar cheese, sausage, and Roasted Hatch Green Chile. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350. Pour egg mixture over the pie crust. Baking for 45-55 minutes until the center is set.