These fancy Hatch Green Chile Stuffed Peppers will be the center of your next gathering!
- Mince garlic
- Heat olive oil in pan until hot. Add garlic, bread crumbs, and pumpkin seeds. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add in cilantro and Hatch Red Chile Powder.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- Mix green onion, cream cheese, chevre, cheddar cheese, lime juice, and corn kernels until thoroughly combined.
- Slice Fresh Hatch Green Chile peppers in half. Remove seeds
- Stuff peppers with cheese mixture. Top with pumpkin seed mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes
Love Stuffed Peppers?
Try out our other stuffed pepper recipes!