Add a beautiful touch of New Mexican charm to your front door with our chile pequin ristras. Our ristras are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Ristras are said to confer good luck and good health on a household and can be used throughout the year to make your homemade red chile sauce as well! We offer our pequin ristras both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out.
- Pequin Ristras come in 5 sizes ranging from 3 inches to two feet in length (these are approximate)
- All our Pequin Ristras are hand-tied in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our ristras, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- In the traditional style, this ristra is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Tuesday-Friday.
We cannot ship this product to PO Boxes.
Please use a physical address when checking out. You can place your order now and request to have it put on hold for a later date.
Ristras, Wreaths, and Crosses ship Tuesday through Friday.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 635-4680 to place your order on hold.
Any changes (hold requests, upgraded shipping, substitutions, address changes) must be made by 4pm MST on Monday before your order is shipped out.