Add a beautiful touch of New Mexican charm to your front door with our chile pequin ristras. Our ristras are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Ristras are said to confer good luck and good health on a household and can be used throughout the year to make your homemade red chile sauce as well! We offer our pequin ristras both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- Pequin Ristras come in 5 sizes ranging from 3 inches to two feet in length (these are approximate)
- All our Pequin Ristras are hand-tied in the lovely town of Hatch, New Mexico
- By default, we do not treat our ristras, but you can have us treat yours (to preserve its color) for a $5 charge
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all our ristras
- In the traditional style, this ristra is topped with corn husks and has a string loop with which to hang it
- Our ristras ship from our warehouse in Albuquerque, NM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Please opt for expedited shipping if your order is time sensitive as economy shipping can take over a week to some locations